Is the Google Search Box not working on your blog?

I was facing this search problem since a few days. The Google search box on my blog that was operational since a few years suddenly started behaving weird. On any input, it would just come back to the same page with no results but a cross mark on the top right hand side of the gadget (x).

I Googled about it and found that Blogger engineers are aware of the issue and working for a permanent solution. Meanwhile, you can try the following solution.


Add a New Gadget - HTML / JavaScript.



Use the following code while replacing the URL in red with your blog URL:

<form action="http://www.fibromyalgiaawareness.com/search" name="input" method="get">
<input value=" " name="q" size="35" type="text"/>
<input value="Search on this blog" type="submit"/>
</form>

 Hope this helps.

2 comments:

Thank you for dropping by my blog! If you have reached the comments section, I presume you have read and liked what I wrote. So please feel free to comment on how you liked this post.
Of course, there is a possibility that you found the first few lines too boring / incorrect / disagreeable that you decided to jump to the comments section and give me some piece of your mind. See, that is why I have moderation on comments ;)
Hehe! Hope to see you around.