Getting the word out...

I try my best to spread the word about it. Yeah, I understand those of you who have come across my several posts on the subject might tend to ignore reading this. But I am writing time and again to help the ones unaware about the debilitating condition learn about it, get diagnosed in time and understand those who are suffering.


So my latest post on Fibromyalgia has been published on Half Baked Voices. Please read through it, especially if you have no idea about it. Please be kind enough to share the link on social media. We are far from awareness here in India, let alone finding a cure. Please contribute five minutes of your valuable time and you will make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by my blog! If you have reached the comments section, I presume you have read and liked what I wrote. So please feel free to comment on how you liked this post.
Of course, there is a possibility that you found the first few lines too boring / incorrect / disagreeable that you decided to jump to the comments section and give me some piece of your mind. See, that is why I have moderation on comments ;)
Hehe! Hope to see you around.