Yes, I have listed my resolutions for 2011

I used to make New Year resolutions religiously and would always score a 10 on 10. For some reason (read laziness) though, I skipped this routine since 2008 / 2009. Not that I regret it, but now that I am again in a let's-not-be-too-lazy mode, I have listed my resolutions in a brand new diary! Next Jan, I'll revisit this post and I am sure I'll list out the achievements!

Why am I not sharing the list now? Ha ha... The "what ifs" are way too stronger than the "why nots" right now and the "of course, I must" is struggling to free itself from the overpowering laziness. But one thing's for sure, I'm gonna score a 10 again. And if I don't, I'll make the world believe that I did ;)

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Well all the best with that and i guess we shall wait till next JAn to see how many you ticked off that list ..

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short and sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! If you have reached the comments section, I presume you have read and liked what I wrote. So please feel free to comment on how you liked this post.
Of course, there is a possibility that you found the first few lines too boring / incorrect / disagreeable that you decided to jump to the comments section and give me some piece of your mind. See, that is why I have moderation on comments ;)
Hehe! Hope to see you around.