Ek chidiya, anek chidiyaan... films division video

Nothing nothing can ever beat this! The cutest sweetest and the first animation song I saw on television... ek chidiya, anek chidiyaan...


The most amazing Unity in Diversity video. I still remember the entire song with the cute and meaningful lines.

Didi agar hum ek ho jayein toh bada kaam kar sakte hain?
Haan haan kyun nahi!
Toh is ped ke aam bhi tod sakte hain?


Hind desh ke nivasi sabhi jan ek hain!

They must start showing it on television again. What say?

1 comment:

  1. yes i second you on that .. maybe then we can become one :)

    nostalgic times when this use to come on DD every hour or so he hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by my blog! If you have reached the comments section, I presume you have read and liked what I wrote. So please feel free to comment on how you liked this post.
Of course, there is a possibility that you found the first few lines too boring / incorrect / disagreeable that you decided to jump to the comments section and give me some piece of your mind. See, that is why I have moderation on comments ;)
Hehe! Hope to see you around.